Friday, September 30, 2022

Cheer Up??/Football Picks for This Weekend

Greetings everyone, except for you Rapey P. McForehead. Last night, after I had posted my last blog, I was told by someone who I wanted to talk with to cheer up. Cheer up. You know, nothing could be more insulting to someone who has been through the ringer a time or ten the past twenty-thirty years to "cheer up." Quite frankly, it pissed me off to where I didn't feel like talking to her today. I only asked her if she still wanted to see me, because just over a week ago she said that it would be nice to see me again. No reply. Of course. So, either she really doesn't care, or her professional wrestler bf isn't allowing her to. Hunch tells me it's the latter, but I doubt it. And of course, I'm crippled as far as what I can do in part because of family. But just know, I'm awfully disappointed. Why has this year been so cruel to me?

Anyway, since it Friday and it's the end of September (someone wake up Green Day), I may as well dispense my not-so-spectacular football picks for this weekend. I lost again last night, no thanks to the Dolphins' idiotic medical team. So, my September picking pro games was terrible. To the college games tomorrow (and Sunday because of Ian):

#21 Minnesota over Purdue
Army over Georgia State
Air Force over Navy
Louisville over Boston College
Illinois over Wisconsin (upset)
#4 Michigan over Iowa
#18 Oklahoma over TCU
Texas Tech over #25 Kansas State
#7 Kentucky over #14 Ole Miss
#12 Utah over Oregon State
East Carolina over USF (in Boca Raton)
#23 Florida State over #22 Wake Forest
#11 Penn State over Northwestern
North Carolina over Virginia Tech
#9 Oklahoma State over #16 Baylor
Appalachian State over Citadel (by the way, kudos forApp State for pulling an Atlanta Falcons last week in blowing a 28-3 lead to James Madison)
#2 Alabama over #20 Arkansas
#3 Ohio State over Rutgers by at least 50 (my opinion of Greg Schiano is about as low of that of T****).
Mississippi State over #17 Texas A&M
Duke over Virginia
#5 Clemson over #10 NC State (ugh)
#1 Georgia over Missouri
#24 Pitt over Georgia Tech
#6 USC over Arizona State
#13 Oregon over Stanford
Florida over Eastern Washington (Sunday)

Now for the NFL:








Minnesota over New Orleans in London
LA Chargers over Houston
NY Giants over Chicago
Detroit over Seattle
Jacksonville over Philadelphia (you already know why I'm picking the Jags)
Pittsburgh over NY Jets
Cleveland over Atlanta
Tennessee over Indianapolis
Dallas over Washington
Baltimore over Buffalo (upset)
Carolina over Arizona 
Las Vegas over Denver
Green Bay over New England

Kansas City over Tampa Bay (what happened to me last night MAY have influenced this pick somewhat)

LA Rams over San Francisco.

Those are my picks for this weekend. Enjoy.


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment