Saturday, October 1, 2022

I Can't Do This Anymore...

 Hello everyone. I'm here to announce that I'm considering ending this blog...for good.

Why? A litany of reasons, but first and foremost, the lack of participation on this blog, whether it be hits on it (people visiting), or comments (I think the last comment came three years ago). Or the fact that I have ONE subscriber, a cousin in North Carolina who I have lost contact with, Or the fact that absolutely nobody wants to hear what I'm saying on here...or Twitter or any of my other social media channels for that matter. Much like in real life, where I hardly have friends, and the ones I do have, I'd rather keep them away from my sisters for reasons I've written about on here before. Plus, the perpetual heartache I've had to endure (just this year alone) has made things almost impossible to bear. When I was able to do neat things and go to neat places a few years ago, I always went alone. Part of that was because of my job at the time, and again, my family.

For those of who have read my nonsense the past several years, thank you. If I do terminate this blog, I don't know if I'll keep my socials: Facebook, Twitter, Insta, TikTok. I've had enough of the Universe trolling me for one or two mistakes I may have made in my lifetime, and those others have made...

I'll be around for now. Whether or not I decide to go up and go somewhere else remains to be seen. I DON'T ever ever plan on unaliving myself, but I almost feel like it. I can't believe I even just wrote that.

Forty-eight years on this Earth and the only people that love me are far away or are on their last legs. I guess nobody really cares.

And don't you dare bring religion into the mix because I won't accept it. It's just a crux for a belief system that in actuality has caused wars and discord amongst peoples. But I guess I was just meant to be alone...forever 








Goodbye(?)


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment