Monday, October 3, 2022

I Swear The Universe Is Taunting Me Now

 Hello everyone. As you can see, I haven't given up...for now, but my mental and emotional health are still shit for now. That being said, a hearty "bleep you" goes out to some dude named Mike.  

On a related topic to that last sentence, today is National Boyfriends Day. As someone who has perpetually struggled in the romance department, especially this year and ESPECIALLY the last several weeks, you can only imagine how this makes me feel. Having never been a boyfriend, it sucks. An old Moody Blues song once said the line, "state of mind, what could go wrong?" Well let's see, the aforementioned douchenozzzle is taking my former love interest to Vegas this week, DeSantis is still the governor of Florida...for now. My phone is acting up all of a sudden; I can't access GIFs on Twitter and another app I have is acting up. Domino's isn't delivering tonight because for some reason, it isn't available in our area. The song ""I Really Like You" by Carly Rae (call me maybe) Jepsen just was playing as I washed my hands. And so on and so on...

I know there are much more people in the world with much bigger problems than those that I have. But as another song once said, "it's the little things that kill," and one little thing (not being a boyfriend to a wonderful woman) has been killing me my entire adult life. Today just feels like the Universe is taunting me...SMH









Alexa, play "Loser" by Beck.


More to come...


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment