Monday, October 17, 2022

Why I Haven't Been Around As Of Late

Hello again, everyone. As you might have noticed, I haven't been writing much over the past week. There are reasons of course. One, I had family down from NC until late last week. Two, I just wasn't feeling very inspired to do writing this past weekend. Three, speaking of this weekend it was rather off to say the least. Like an episode of "Stranger Things" was happening, and I haven't seen the first episode yet. In the meantime, I did get some shopping done for Christmas, although I'm not entirely sure if I'll get more. I mean I want to, but we'll see. Going to play it by ear. In a somewhat related note to everything mentioned above, I haven't really felt inspired or motivated to do such writing. 

Anyway, I hope to have some done this week, although I do have appointments with the VA the next two weeks (which of course, I'll have to be driven to instead of taking the bus; I guess my sisters think I'm going to run off somewhere after my appointment or something). Like one friend on Twitter told me the other week, "I wish you could be free." You and a lot of other people feel the same way, my friend. 

In the meantime, I'm going to watch wrestling and some of the Monday Night Football game tonight (if only to see what dumb decisions Broncos head coach Nathaniel Hackett will pull this week) and await one of my Christmas gifts to come in tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm doing okay. Take care.












CT

No comments:

Post a Comment