Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Weekend Picks In Review...Plus Other Stuff.

Good early morning everyone, except you Elon Musk. In case you've missed it, and with all that's going on between Ian recovery, the January 6 Committee, and everything else, it's been somewhat easy to overlook the war still raging in Ukraine, the Ukrainians could be close to winning the war. Mad Vlad (or Sad Vlad) has had his troops retreat, and now he's getting desperate, from calling on reservists to even threatening to use nukes on Ukraine. I'll say this, if God forbid, he opts the latter, it won't end well for him. 














Things you love to see: a sad Putin.


Anyway, with it being early Tuesday morning, I thought I would go ahead and do my weekend review of my picks from this past weekend's college and pro slate of games. Let's start off with college:

#21 Minnesota over Purdue
Army over Georgia State
Air Force over Navy
Louisville over Boston College
W Illinois over Wisconsin (which caused the Badgers to fire their coach)
#4 Michigan over Iowa
#18 Oklahoma over TCU
Texas Tech over #25 Kansas State
#7 Kentucky over #14 Ole Miss
#12 Utah over Oregon State
East Carolina over USF 
#23 Florida State over #22 Wake Forest
#11 Penn State over Northwestern
North Carolina over Virginia Tech
W#9 Oklahoma State over #16 Baylor
Appalachian State over Citadel 
#2 Alabama over #20 Arkansas
#3 Ohio State over Rutgers (but it wasn't quite by 50)
Mississippi State over #17 Texas A&M
Duke over Virginia
#5 Clemson over #10 NC State 
#1 Georgia over Missouri (BARELY, ugghhh)
#24 Pitt over Georgia Tech
#6 USC over Arizona State
#13 Oregon over Stanford
Florida over Eastern Washington 

A total of 19-8 for the week 

Now for the Pros:

Minnesota over New Orleans in London
LA Chargers over Houston
NY Giants over Chicago
Detroit over Seattle
Jacksonville over Philadelphia (gotdammit!)
Pittsburgh over NY Jets
Cleveland over Atlanta
Tennessee over Indianapolis
Dallas over Washington
Baltimore over Buffalo (upset)
Carolina over Arizona (Mercedes Ruhle >>> Matt Ruhle) 
Las Vegas over Denver
Green Bay over New England
Kansas City over Tampa Bay (I hate it when I'm right sometimes)
LA Rams over San Francisco.

For the first time this season, I went above .500 with my picks (9-7), but the season total still is putrid at 29-34-1. Maybe it's the fact that 2022 hasn't been my year. 


Today is supposed to be sunny and temperate at a nice 81 degrees, so I may get some yardwork done today. All in all, I hope today is much better to me than the past few days have been. I'll keep you updated on twitter how things are going, in the meantime take care!


More to come:

CT

No comments:

Post a Comment