Monday, October 24, 2022

Does Anything Make Sense Anymore?

 Hello everyone. Is it me or does hardly anything make sense anymore? It just seems to me that we're living in a bizarro world. I'm falling for someone who probably is out of my league, and possibly isn't even my type, then again when it's been so long since I last had a date, almost anything could be my type. I saw an advertisement online today about an app that supposedly tracks your whereabouts. Just what I need, another reason for big sister to monitor me about what I do and where I go instead of treating me like the adult that I am. My sports teams have been sh*tting the bed as of late (although my Bolts may have gotten their sea legs back)











(Captured from Wikipedia)

This past weekend, I was mysteriously ill, as were my sisters. I had a sudden case of dizziness and nausea, the dizziness setting in whenever I lied down or moved my head too suddenly, I wound up losing my lunch on Sunday but everything else was able to be kept down. Of course, a lot of things have made me sick to my stomach over the past six years (this year especially), but usually I don't find myself literally throwing up. Hopefully it isn't diabetes-related, but my blood sugar has been normal to slightly below normal as of late. Yesterday, I had a dream that I saw the night sky illuminated strangely as a result of Betelgeuse (in the constellation Orion) going supernova, while somehow trying to make my way back home with no bus service and a cell phone that wasn't a smartphone (so I couldn't use Uber).\

The NFL continues to be a hot mess, outside of about four teams (Philadelphia, Dallas, Buffalo, and Kansas City), and if the Super Bowl Champion comes from outside those four teams, I wouldn't be surprised (sadly, I don't think it'll be the Bucs; a terrible way for Brady to go out). The Phillies are in the World Series. We have a President and First Lady who have done more in their two years in office than the previous administration did in all four and they're still vilified. CNN has turned slightly to the right. Elon Musk still wants to take over Twitter. I know chaos has tried to reign supreme (and my crush even has the word tattoed on her arm), but this is ridiculous.

My question to you is, can anyone make any sense of what is actually going on?

I'll be waiting, with bated breath.


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment