Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Random Wednesday Thoughts...

 Good morning, everyone. Just thought I'd post some random thoughts of mine this morning.

Training camp begins today for the Buccaneers, and I'm calling my shot now. WE ARE WINNING THE SUPER BOWL IN ARIZONA NEXT FEBRUARY!!

Here's an idea for whoever is the sole winner of the $1.02 BILLION MegaMillions jackpot, already has deep pockets and is from around here: finance a good chunk the of the Rays' new ballpark that Stu Sternberg has been wishy-washy about. Otherwise, I have a feeling they'll be in the Carolinas come the end of this decade.

Speaking of the Rays, I had a sinking feeling that when they went to their bullpen with a 3-2 lead, that Baltimore would come back. Sure enough, they did.

Was greeted this morning with a very nice picture, and now I have the sudden urge to bring out my inner artist. 








Judging from the hits on this blog the past week, some of you sure love a train wreck. My meltdown garnered more hits than any other post so far this year. Bad news though, don't count on that being the norm. I kinda don't like to blow up like that, as it represents a past version of me that I don't want to see again. NOT the best version of me I spoke about the other day.

The other day I saw a rather disturbing commercial on TV. No, it wasn't the Vincent Van Gogh-looking guy pitching Spectrum mobile, but it was a bunch of females sitting on the john talking about pooping. I think it was for an IBS medication or something (I didn't pay attention to the whole ad).

Saw NXT 2.0 for an extended period of time last night. I have to say, some of the storylines in that promotion are hokey. Can't wait to see "Dynamite" tonight, hopefully they can recover from last week's brutal barbed wire everywhere match involving Eddie Kingston and Chris Jericho.

Dammit Aaron Rodgers. I saw his picture from Packers camp yesterday and I've had the band Creed on my brain ever since...







...and yes, I saw the movie Con-Air. But to me, this looks like Creed front man Scott Stapp.

Next door neighbors have been installing a new roof on their place this week, hoping they get finished by tomorrow. Meanwhile, their tree that blew over in our yard (and just missed us) has not been taken care of...yet. I guess they're waiting on the roof to be done first.











Something on Facebook I saw from WESH-TV meteorologist Tony Mainfoli I decided to take to heart:









and who doesn't love a great comeback story?


Well, time to figure out how to devise my plan of attack on my painting. Not only will I have sunflowers on my mind, but an attractive red-head as well 💓












Enjoy your day!


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment