Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Little Miss...HUH?

 Hello again. Over the course of the past week across social media, there has been a passing trend that has caught fire like dry brush in Yosemite. It's the little miss/little mister fad. When the trend took off late last week, I was curious as to where they came from, and lo and behold, they're inspired from the "Liitle Miss" children's book series. I think I may have heard of it before vaguely, but I certainly didn't grow up with it, for obvious reasons.


Since it has become so popular so quick, I thought I would attempt to make my own Little Miss/Little Mister characters:

Little Mister Steal Yo' Girl

Little Mister Timid Boy (who probably looks like Andy Samberg)

Little Miss Daddy/Little Mister Mommy Issues

Little Miss/Mister Lush (I used to know a woman like that)

Little Miss Cougar (watch out boys!)

Little Miss Golddigger.

Little Mister Narcissist, wait that one actually does exist, and we don't want to see him again.

And one that should definitely be included, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong.


Why hadn't anyone to my knowledge come up with that one? Oh well...


Until next time,


CT



No comments:

Post a Comment