Thursday, July 28, 2022

Phone Phallacies...

 Hello once again, except for the 41 Republican members of the Senate who voted against expanding healthcare to Veterans exposed to burn pits during our "forever wars" in Iraq and Afghanistan, blocking passage of a bill that would have expanded them. As a former Veteran, although I may not have participated in said burn pits, allow ne to give a heart f*** you to those Senators.







The main crux of what I wanted to talk about this late night has to do with mobile phones, in particular my mobile phone which may have taken a dirt nap this afternoon. Remember when I said in one of my posts that I was making a small amount of coin? Well, that was because I had downloaded an app called "Just Play," where you can earn coins by playing games on your phone in which you can convert to a payout to your bank account thru PayPal, usually a couple of dollars here and there. The only catch is that some of the games when you download to your phone are slllllooooowwwweeeerrr ttthhhhhaaaaannn mmmmoooooolllllllaaassssseessss iiinnnn Jjjjjaaaannnnnuuuuaaaarrry.







One such game was 2248 puzzle, where you could get coins if you reach a certain level. Problem is the game kept crashing and slowing down my device, an LG Stylo 4. So, after starting to get annoyed with the game, I uninstalled it. So, I looked for another game to get coin from, and i came across a three-matching game. Simple enough, right? Wrong. For when I opened the game, the phone stuck. I ttried to reboot it several times but the phone would eventually stick. So, tomorrow (hopefully), I can make the trip to the Metro by T-Mobile store and try to get it fixed. I say hopefully because my ultra-conservative sisters don't want me to go "because it's too hot." I know it'll be hot, but I don't think it's anything I can't handle; I went to boot camp this very time thirty years ago (in fact the anniversary was Wednesday), just as long as I stay hydrated, I don't think the two-mile walk will be that big of a deal. If my sisters don't like it, too damned bad. I don't necessarily NEED it, but I can tip my favorite bartender money with it, and as you can tell, she's DEFINITELY worth it.











No, she's not my girlfriend, but I WISH she was. Dammit...


Until next time:


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment