Sunday, July 24, 2022

Let's Go Catfishin'!!

 The following took place on Sunday afternoon on my Instagram account. It started off as usual with a friend request, and her account looked like that of, well a thirst trap:











As you can see, I have already blocked the account. The reason why is coming soon enough. But she didn't even answer the question I had posed her. Already the caution flag is out, but since I just had my heart broken, I thought I'd have a little fun...











This was after I had stated that California was on the other end of the continent. She asked me a question that would normally award her with an automatic block, but I decided to let it go and played along. As you can see later in the conversation, she sent me a picture that wasn't on her account previously, and the coffee cup in her hand looked somewhat legit (it was just after noon Pacific time), so I asked her if it was just taken. She then saw a picture I took of myself wearing my Bucs Super Bowl hat:



















(not the actual picture/ but close enough for government work)


So, after she saw the picture, she complemented me on it, saying I look gorgeous. I don't think I look gorgeous, but thanks, I guess. She then asked the following:



















Oh boy, she went THERE, didn't she? Well, at least I was truthful in my reply, but at this point she had a no balls, two strikes count working against her favor in the ninth inning:




















SWIIIIING AND A MISS!! HEEE STRUCK HER OUT, AND THE RAYS WIN!!

Actually, the Rays are playing the Royals as I type this, but that's beside the point. It's another invasive catfish caught in the old fishing net to be dispatched to the nearest wastewater lake where "she" belongs. And what was up with the "hoo's?" What did it think it was, Mr. Poopy Butthole from "Rick & Morty?" The last sentence all but gave it away. Anybody with at least some semblance of English comprehension doesn't talk like that. 



















So, definitely not what I wanted this terrible weekend, but it was quite humorous to say the least.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment