Saturday, July 23, 2022

I'm Back...And I'm Mad As Hell

 Greetings everyone, except for those two assholes Jeff and Mike and ESPECIALLY that chickenshit Josh Hawley. After an absolutely MISERABLE week where my mental and emotional health were put into spin cycle and hung out to dry, I have returned. Yes, I said I was all but giving up, but a couple of conversations with people who actually give a shit about me (unlike most people in Tampa Bay or on social media), I decided to come back, full of battery acid (as Jim Rome would say when he would go on vacation).

First off, let me apologize for not being rich/wealthy or not being from the northeastern United States, which apparently you have to be either to land yourself a woman in the Tampa Bay area. I was born in Atlanta and raised in Orlando and Podunkville, NC. Don't like it? Too goddamned bad. And sorry I currently have aa job because of my disability since having a stroke five years ago, and not having something to get around with, something that COULD be alleviated but I think my sister (who's in charge of my finances) just won't do so. So, this blog and social media is the ONLY way I can put my TRUE self out there. I'm unfortunately playing with the deck stacked against me, but I guess them's the breaks.

Let me say something to say something to some of you that may be uncomfortable, but tough shit. I tried to reach out to SOME of you, because I'll be honest, I was on the verge of being suicidal and/or homicidal this week, but did you reply? For the most part, no. "But Bony, you could have called that new 988 number!" Uh, one, if I had called them the police would have showed up to where I live in Spring Hill, and that would mean I'd be placed under Baker Act custody. I experienced that in 2015, never again. Although I'm not suicidal now, I'm damned sure homicidal, but again, I can't act out on the rage I've built up (over three DECADES mind you because, 1) Again, I don't want the po-po involved and 2) it's illegal as fuck. But I WOULD like an explanation as to why the day after I give someone a heartfelt gift, I would get my heart broken. At least give me that instead of getting my hopes up only to squish them like a bug. Maybe if you know my history, you'd know how I would feel. Maybe I should be grateful for watching old wrestling clips on Peacock, and this blog, for releasing all this frustration. Of course, an apology is in order. I feel that I'm owed at least that, too, but I'm shaking with anger right now.







Now that that's out of the way, as I alluded to just a second ago, I was thankful for watching wrestling over the past week or so. And my oh my, was yesterday an interesting day in that realm. First, you had Paul Levesque (Triple H) returning to his role as EVP of talent relations. Then, out of the blue clear sky, Vince McMahon called it a career. The timing of this with him being under investigation of sexual misconduct (which seems eerily similar to one of numerous storylines he had in the early 2000s) seems rather suspect. I don't know what direction the company is out of his hands, some talent aren't taking this very well, and even Brock Lesnar reportedly walked out upon hearing the news. He would return to the show at the end of the night. But for Vince, I'll never forget him providing the single most hilarious moment in WWE history. Thank you, Vince.


I would have my flashback segment for right here, but I'm still a bit angry, so I'll hold off until tomorrow or next week. Until next time.


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment