Thursday, August 25, 2022

Random Thursday Thoughts

 Hello again everyone, except for you Sean Hannity. Felt rather chipper this morning, I don't know if that's because I didn't have much sleep and I'm practically running on caffeine right now or not, but I'm here to grace you with my presence, and I have some random thoughts for you.

Received a comment on TikTok last night from my one-time love interest and current friend. She says that my disdain for her new relationship only fuels their fire. Like, what is that supposed to mean? Did she suddenly turn into a Sith Lord? Is she trying to rub the fact that I was unsuccessful in my face? Or is she trying to cut a promo because she's dating a wrestler? I was taken aback by that comment a little, but I just let it roll off. Here's the thing I can't figure out though. Why was I so triggered by the whole situation when realistically, she wasn't really my type, and I wasn't really her type. Maybe the desire to fall for someone who I kinda wanted for two years was just too strong. Maybe I should look towards oh I don't know, out west or north of the border. I don't know, but I hope we're good once again, and hopefully I can talk wrestling with the boyfriend sometime. But it's like Randy Savage once said, "you may not like it, but accept it."











Speaking of which, I saw last night's episode of AEW Dynamite. Solid show from beginning to end, but the biggest thing I took away from it was how fast Jon Moxley defeated CM Punk (nearly the whole match could fit into a TikTok video). Punk appeared to reinjure his already surgically repaired foot that had kept him out since the beginning of summer. Looking at the match, it seemed apparent to me (and I guess other observers) that Punk came back too soon from his injury. The match last night was supposed to take place at their "All Out" PPV on September 4. There was also a ton of other news from the show last night, including Chris Jericho facing Bryan Danielson at All Out, and AEW Women's Champion Thunder Rosa suddenly having to relinquish her title due to an apparent injury. So, there will be a fatal-four way for that title at All Out. Plus, some other news outside the upcoming PPV made its way to press yesterday. If you ask my opinion, I think that AEW is starting to feel pressure from WWE now that Paul Levesque (Triple H) has essentially taken over that outfit.












Some personal news for you, there was a slight scare early this week regarding my blood glucose levels. Translation: my eldest sister tried to make a mountain out of a molehill as usual. Me and middle sister contend that the device that measure my glucose, a Freestyle Libre, is off kilter and needs replacing. I think that's actually the case. My BS reading on Monday morning was a whopping 21. You read that right, 21. If it were actually 21, your man would not have been able to get out of bed; he would have been in the hospital (much to the delight of some I suppose), and that's where eldest sis thought I should have been, but I wasn't in any danger other than the occasional shaking with low blood sugar (not THAT low). I still think that one of my medications is causing my BS to crash, fortunately the doctors decided to reduce my dosage to half of what I was taking. My sugar levels have rebounded since and I feel fine. Still, anything to lower the 10.5 A1C(!) number that I have.

One other note that I thought I would pass along. There is a slight possibility that I (the family) may move out of Spring Hill to Citrus County in the next couple of years. Nope, don't like that at all. Hell, I'm far enough away from civilization as it is, I don't want or need to be any further. This would be like going from halfway to Timbuktu to two-thirds of the way there. You know what's in Citrus County? Bupkis. That and #FloridaPerson. No fucking thank you. Spring Hill is bad enough, Pasco County isn't much better, but Citrus County? Pffft. Anything to keep me away from civilization, I guess.

Found out yesterday that MLB is FINALLY doing something right. Starting next year, the schedule will be more balanced, and EVERYBODY PLAYS EVERYONE!! About time Commissioner Manfred Mann did something right. Now to fix that hokey ghost runner rule.

Well, that's about all I have for today, I will have my flashback tomorrow. Can't believe we're almost to September already. In the meantime, don't forget to follow me on TikTok and don't be afraid to anonymously ask me questions. Links are on my Twitter page, and my Instagram story (if you follow me there). In the meantime, have a great Thursday!


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment