Saturday, August 20, 2022

More Deep Thoughts...

 Hello again everyone, and no, I'm not Jack Handy. I thought I would take this time to dispense more deep thoughts that I have in my brain and may or may not have dispensed already on my Twitter page. Why? Well, I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night since I can't go anywhere after dark and my drinking days are all but over. So, here we go.











Looking at the hits on this blog, it seems like more people want to see me having a mental/emotional breakdown and expressing my displeasure about what happened than want to see my whimsical flashback segments or taking about current events. Not to go finger-pointing at you all in general, but it seems like you all are rooting AGAINST me finding love, and would rather me be miserable the rest of my days. To that I ask...







Seriously though, there are quite a few that actually do want me to succeed, and I appreciate the support, in fact one just messaged me "I'm thinking of you." Unfortunately, that one is already spoken for, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up hope for others. Even some who may be spoken for now, but possibly not in the future. Along those lines, I asked a serious question on Twitter this evening (that of course got no reply), am I polyamorous? Well, after just looking it up on Google, not really. I have to be in a relationship with someone first and foremost. I guess if that were actually the case, I'd be a swinger. I'm more of a swinger and a misser than anything...just kidding. I'll be here all weekend.

 Another thing that I've had some trouble coming to grips with is me asking myself, is anyone really listening? By that I mean why am I not getting the interaction that I wished to have on Twitter and this blog. In fact, it's all my social channels to be honest. On the other hand, I'm kind of comfortable with the lack of attention. I know, I'm contradicting myself, but then again it seems like a lot of people are nowadays. One minute you're ripped and shredded SpongeBob, the next, you're smiling SpongeBob awaiting a handshake. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would very much like for to read and see what I have to say on all my social media platforms, because I think I'm funny and somewhat intelligent (at least I used to be).










What I'm trying to do is see what talent I do have so I don't have to worry that much for the rest of my life. I just wish that more people would interact with me, and not take me for a joke, which apparently some people around the Tampa Bay area has. And that's something that burns me a bit. Yeah, I'm not supposed to vare about what others think, but when you hear nothing positive, something is wrong. and I think I am being badmouthed for no reason. There have been many times especially the last month or so I wish I had someone to talk to only to be ignored, and sometimes it isn't funny. Anyway, that's pretty much what I had to say about that.

I'll be back either early next week or tomorrow if I think of writing again. In the meantime, take care.


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment