Wednesday, January 17, 2024

The Trouble With Depression.

 Greetings once again. Man, depression sucks. Bet you knew that already, but it truly does. Overthinking, worrying, anxiety, all the neuroses associated with it come creeping out of the woodwork when you least expect it. Thyen there are times that the depression sets in so deep that you don't want to do the things that you love (like me writing this blog), and your comfort zone shrivels up to the size of a pinhead. 

The other day, I kinda went out of my comfort zone for someone special (you probably know who if you've followed this blog for a while) and got her something really nice as a late Christmas/early Valentine's Day gift. She was in love with it. But when communication stalled over the weekend, I got worried (as most depressed people do I suppose) and asked what was wrong. She told me she was depressed as well. 







That's the thing with being depressed or having to go through some sort of emotional trauma; it really makes things more difficult to move forward with many things, even something as simple as maintaining focus and communication. But one thing is certain though, I still love that woman, and hopefully the two of us can get through our depression together.







I love you, babe.


BonyScribe


No comments:

Post a Comment