Monday, December 12, 2022

I've Got A Good Feeling...Suddenly Tempered, Plus Other News

 Happy Monday everyone, except for maybe you Dave Chappelle. Inviting a rather divisive human being on stage at your San Francisco show? No bueno, dude. Anyway, we're about to reach the home stretch of 2022, and suddenly this week, for the first time in several months, things could be potentially looking up. My Christmas presents are all wrapped and ready to go. Now I just have to get on a b county bus to Pasco County within the next week to deliver said gifts. Can't go into too much detail because I don't want to jinx anything, and I got reason not to do so earlier this afternoon.

As I first made an attempt to write this, my laptop got hot and shut down; twice. So, I had to put off posting this for a couple of hours to let my unit cool down substantially. Also, those creepy vibes that were trying to infiltrate my sudden serotonin rush somehow seemingly transferred over to my sisters. The car had to be taken to the shop again to replace a water pump and a timing belt (after going into the shop last month for new tires and other work). It could very well be a blessing in disguise though; the sisters are traveling to Tampa for eye work on Friday and are spending Thursday evening down there to spend the night. Which means I'll have the house to myself...Methinks I'm going to give UberEats a call. 😉 








I've never really had a Christmas party (I was in the Navy and then USPS) so I may also take the opportunity to make my visit to drop off the Christmas gifts. Ooh yeah!
















Some other noteworthy things to go over this evening. Orion splashed down off the coast of Baja California yesterday. It was a very successful mission as well as historic. I think all of us will be looking forward to the next Artemis mission sometime in 2024, we hope. 

Something fishy is going on in Qatar. Over the past week, two journalists have suddenly died while covering the World Cup, including the United States' preeminent soccer scribe, Grant Wahl. Wahl of course was an outspoken critic of the Qataris human rights abuses as well as their policies during this tournament, and his brother (as well as most of us) are suspecting foul play.

I might get into this in more detail later this week, but my Super Bowl pick at the start of the year is looking anything but right now. After a 35-7 shellacking at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers yesterday, I'm starting to wonder IF the Bucs will indeed take what is a woeful NFC South. A main reason? Coaching, or a lack thereof. My man JaguarGator9 on YouTube posted this video today just as an example of how bad Todd Bowles has been this season, which should be his lone season as head coach. I guess not even a GOAT can't make a pig look good. 

Well, thanks to computer problems and dinner I'm out of time for now, but don't worry, I'll be back later this week. Until next time, take care.



CT

No comments:

Post a Comment