Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Dammit Man

 Hello, everyone. Except for you, Eric, you POS. Suffice to say this month has not been a great month for me personally. What I thought was going to be the biggest month of my entire life was anything but. First I was heartbroken. Then I was kinda robbed. Then I didn't receive any explanation for my my heart was broken. Add that to the numerous times I received the blue screen of death on my two-month-old computer, and you can pretty much say that the first month of my fifties was an utter travesty.











I think my romantic aspirations, or lack thereof, is paramount among my frustrations, but my computer has to be a close second. The only applications I added to my computer were Google Earth and Spotify, and Google Earth I uninstalled within a week because I thought that was what was crashing my computer so much. Maybe it was Spotify instead. I can't really tell because every time I turn the computer on, I get a blue screen telling me to press F1 for recovery environment, etc., and when the computer does load properly, within a minute I get the Blue screen of Death saying "critical process died."

I have gone to youtube to help diagnose the issue, but I get the same lame-ass result. I don't want to take it to Best Buy and have it looked at (I got it from WalMart for cheap online), but maybe I have too. Man, between that and the other thing, what a sucky month. Hopefully March will be better.


BonyScribe

No comments:

Post a Comment