Friday, December 24, 2021

A Very Special Christmas Message

 Hello, everyone. With Christmas upon us, allow me to take this time to thank each and every one of you for taking some of your time this year to have a looksie at this blog. It has been a topsy-turvy year with some rather low points but many spectacular high points as well. And we all got by while a pandemic was still wreaking havoc around the world.

This year, more eyes were on this blog than in the previous seven years that this blog existed. Aside from twitter, this is my way of putting myself out there, since I'm practically stuck at home...for now. So once again, thank you so, so much for your time and your patronage. I hope for even more views next year and the years to come.

Oh, and one more thing...

















Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals. 😂


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

CT


No comments:

Post a Comment