Wednesday, December 15, 2021

A Bah Humbug Kind Of Day

 Greetings everyone. This entry was long overdue; I originally planned to write this afternoon. Unfortunately for me, it would have to wait until tonight. I spent the majority of the day helping family with Christmas prep, something that should have been done much earlier, but a couple of hospital visits kind of put those plans on hold. 

Anyway, it was supposed to be a simple enough task; move presents from my sister's bedroom to the library where our Christmas tree is going. Well, not quite. There were several other side projects besides just moving gifts from one room to another. It included taping boxes together to put old clothes in to send to Goodwill or the Salvation Army to send to the tornado victims in the mid-South. Then it included putting storage containers together. Then it included having to witness a rather angry argument between two sisters. No, I won't go into details. Then it included me losing my balance and falling; fortunately, I fell in such a way that I didn't crash through the glass table and seriously hurt me or that I didn't crush any Christmas gifts. Falling every once in great while has unfortunately been a way of life since my stroke, but at least I have gotten up every time...so far.

After about five and a half hours, the chore was finally finished. Hadn't been able to check my computer all day until the end (although I did keep up on Twitter from time to time). The end of the day was worth it, for I got to see an incredible match on AEW Dynamite. There are other things I potentially missed out on, such as $SHIB skyrocketing again. Man, to think my ship came in for about an hour and I didn't know about it. At least $SOL is going up; that's a good sign. But all in all, it was a bah humbug kind of day.







More to come, definitely tomorrow.


CT


No comments:

Post a Comment