Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday thoughts






Hello everyone. Found out that the birthday dinner for my sister will be around 4:30. I guess she doesn't want to miss the early bird special. lol.

Song playing right now is "Have You Seen Her" by Hammer. I've always thought that New Kids on the Block sang backing vocals on this version, but I haven't confirmed it yet. Guess I should look it up on Google...

Well, I can't find it on Google, and the video for said song has a different crew of backup singers, but I'm convinced that's NKOTB on backing vocals. Give it a listen sometime and comment below or on my twitter page.

Watched "Manifest" last night, and it gets more and more bizarre. If you haven't seen it, give it a watch on demand sometime. I'd rather not give a spoiler alert because I don't have much time this afternoon.

Going back to 90s music, is there a terrestrial radio station that specializes in that decade? I haven't listened to Tampa radio in a couple of years, and there are reasons for that. For starters, half of the market is dominated by iHeart media (formerly Clear Channel), which in my mind has ruined radio, and the other half of the market sucks in general. I won't listen to country, and the station my sisters listen to (the "classic hits" station) has a playlist about as thin as the St. Pauls, NC phonebook.

I just saw the Euro model forecast on Michael and yikes:
(WESH)

That looks bad, really bad.

I guess Nikki Haley resigned as UN ambassador this morning. I read somewhere that this is the 389th(!) person to leave Trump's administration since his inauguration. This administration is more of a train wreck than I thought, and that's saying something.

Congratulations to Drew Brees on becoming the NFL's all-time leading passer last night.

I guess I should "crumb up" as my late father would say and get ready for my sister's birthday dinner; no, we aren't having Mexican, despite it being taco Tuesday.


CT




No comments:

Post a Comment