Tuesday, October 2, 2018

It's Been A While...






Hello from the diseased wang of the US. As you probably can tell, it's been about a year since I last posted on this outlet. Why, you ask? Well for starters, I couldn't really type since my stroke last August; at least not as well as I used to (try typing with some numbness on your left side; it's more difficult than you think). Secondly, and possibly the biggest reason, is that I haven't had the motivation to post a long-form entry about something during that time frame. Nobody really liked me (at least that's what I thought), and I really didn't think people would care what I would have to say. But, as Alecia Moore (that's P!nk, if you didn't already know) sang a few years ago, you gotta get up and try. So, here I am.

This morning on my twitter feed, someone wrote this to me:

 You're like google....for those who don't want to bother going to Google...and then don't like the search results
Thanks for the warm comment, @mikef1776. I don't know whether that's a compliment or not, but let me explain. I didn't know what Bumble was, and yes I didn't feel like going to Google or Bing and search it, so I asked. My response wasn't because I didn't like what I was told (It's a dating app), it was because I don't like dating apps. Period. I've never used one, and I likely never will. But Bony, you ask, haven't you complained about not dating in the past? Yes, I have, and I still do, now it's because I don't have the means to go out. It's a long story to be quite frank, and I'll go more into detail about it one day, just not today. There is someone I'm interested in, it's just that she's literally on the opposite side of the country from me. Geography can be a real bitch sometimes. Anyway, that's what caused me to write this entry today. If I ever get to the point where I can type without making a mistake again, I'll post more. For now, goodbye CT

No comments:

Post a Comment