Monday, October 8, 2018

Monday thoughts...

Well, I was going to spend my Monday evening celebrating my sister's birthday, but since she wasn't feeling it today, we decided to postpone it a day. So, in the meantime, I thought I would write some random thoughts that were in my head this evening.

As a Florida Gator fan, that damned tomahawk chop that the Braves use cannot end soon enough. Dodgers, please put the already-cursed city of Atlanta out of their misery.

Good, the Dodgers got out of the jam. May as well turn it to USA and Monday Night Raw.

Wednesday is World Mental Health Day, otherwise known as Twitter awareness day.

Oh, hi Triple H. Hi HBK. I can't wait for what you have to say after what happened Saturday in Australia.

Great, more forced nostalgia from WWE. Yeah, twenty years ago was great, and it didn't suck,but how about improving your existing product than having to rely on 50-year olds to increase your luster.

Good God, my Twitter crush just posted a video on her page. I'm smitten

Atlanta is gone. Bye-bye!

For the love of God, would somebody shut up Lio Rush?

Now that Taylor Swift has jumped aboard the Blue Tsunami, does that mean Katy Perry has to make up with her? Does that mean iHeart communications will now excommunicate her?

Shut up Chris, you're overthinking this, I should watch that video again on Twitter.

Okay, better now.

This has been a bad week for kickers in the NFL. Will Lutz just missed a PAT. Mason Crosby missed five kicks on Sunday, makes me glad my Bucs had a bye week.

Good Grief, Lio Rush is still yapping.

Was that a heel turn by Bobby Lashley?

Hey the Red Sox are winning...yay???

I'd love to know what the deal is with John Cena's new hairdo.

Magic are playing on TV for the only time this preseason, and yes, I'm afraid it'll be another lost season.

I'm honestly not concerned about Hurricane Michael, because it's not going to affect us. Panama City on the other hand? Well, hunker down. And since there are a bunch of Trumpsters there, maybe I should send thoughts and prayers.

I can't get into this Saints-Washington game, I'm sorry.

Is it me, or does it seem like mass media (like Spectrum, Comcast, etc.) is  trying to take over every aspect of our lives? They're into mobile service and home protection now. Seems like we're heading for a Brave New World-esque future. Hopefully the government doesn't get involved...

I'm not out of thoughts, but I am closing this blog for the night.



CT







No comments:

Post a Comment