Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday Random Thoughts

 Hello again, everyone. Didn't know exactly what I wanted to write about today, but since apparently half the country is on fire, I thought I'd at least start there.

In case you haven't noticed yet, a good part of the country is burning up today, with parts of 21 states under either a heat advisory or excessive heat warning. So much for hoping what happened in Tonga this January to effect temperatures this summer. So, if you're trying to enjoy this summertime weather, please be very careful. And what parts of the US aren't suffering from high heat, is suffering from high drought. Seriously, monsoon season in the southwest can't get here soon enough. It isn't just in the US either. parts of Western Europe have been under a substantial drought this month. One such indication of such occurred in Wales. And don't get me started on how flipping hot is in Spain. Seriously, send rain, and not to regions of the planet that don't need any more rain right now.











Some People Will Never Learn, Will They?

News broke yesterday that Jeff Hardy fell off the wagon...AGAIN. Hardy has been struggling with sobriety over the past decade, and the article states that this is his third DUI in four years. I thought when he signed with All Elite Wrestling, this would be the start of a new leaf for Jeff, but alas it isn't. He's from Cameron, NC, which isn't too far from where I went to my freshman and sophomore years of high school, so I root for him and his brother Matt, but man this is so frustrating to hear. I hope like crazy he gets the help he needs and doesn't crash and burn like he's prone to do.







Big Oof...

Also from WESH-TV, the woman who authored an essay on how to kill your husband was sentenced to life for guess what? Murdering her husband. A classic case of karma coming back to bite someone in the keester. Such a wonderful sight, isn't it? Word to the wise: if you're going to write about something that dastardly, don't actually act out on it.

Big Day Thursday

Wednesday is already going to be a big day around here in the Tampa Bay region, but tomorrow for me just may be more important. I have to get up early and catch the bus to go to a VA appointment at 10am, then I get to see the one I'm currently talking to for the first time in about two months; a gorgeous redhead. That's all I'll say because I don't want to jinx this one like I somehow jinxed it with T****. So wish me luck.


Hey, just wanted to thank you for reading. I'll hopefully have more later this week! Until next time...


CT


OH, HAPPY FLAG DAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment