Friday, November 12, 2021

Late Night with Bony Scribe

Greetings again everyone. With it being about a week or so since I wrote last, I thought I'd give my take on what happened over the course of the past week, as well as other stuff. 

First off let's start off with some good news: Britney's free! She can finally do what she wants with her life whenever she wants (I imagine as soon as possible), which is better than I can (if you've read from previous posts from this blog in the past). Of course, there is a big difference between Britney, a multi-million-dollar recording artist, and myself, a former postal worker who has the spirit of someone in his mid-twenties, not his 40s. Anyway, congratulations to Britney and I'm hoping she left the courthouse in California like this yesterday: 











While we're on the subject, what about my future hopes and dreams? Because right now I can't really say I have future plans. I mean for the time being I'm stuck in suburbia; the bad part of suburbia (Trump supporters, Fox News watchers, etc.). My hopes and dreams involve hoping a Democrat wins the state house next year. There hasn't been one since Buddy McKay as a lame-duck governor in 1999 (he was in power for about a week after Lawton Chiles passed just before JEB's inauguration), and there hasn't been a halfway decent governor since Charlie Crist from 2007-11, and he's now a Democrat (and possibly running against DeSatan next year). That way I won't feel compelled to permanently leave Florida, which would be a shame, since I've lived here for over half of my life.

Some places I want to visit before my time on this planet expires:
Grand Canyon
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Las Vegas
New England and Boston
Alaska
Hawaii (if I ever get over my fear of flying)

Practically every state that I haven't been to. Except Texas. Unless things in that state turn around and fast, I don't ever see myself setting foot in that state.

I'd like to experience a baseball game at Dodger Stadium, Oracle Park, Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium again, Coors Field, American Family Field, and others. I want to see the Lakers play sometime, hopefully at Staples Center. I would love to take in a Rangers game at MSG, and an Islanders game at their new barn, which opens soon. I want to see at least one Indy 500, for I've been fixated with IndyCar since I was in elementary school. There is so so many things I want to do. I just have to fiind a way to make enough money to get me out of my current situation. Here's hoping the ShibArmy puts ShibCoin to the moon. 🙏 Or I could relent and become a YouTuber.

"Move Along" by the All-American Rejects is currently playing on my Spotify playlist, and it got me to thinking, "why don't I do something I haven't done on this blog for a long time?" We, with that being asked, here are the top 40 songs according to Mediabase 24/7 from June 30, 2006, when said song peaked at #7:





































2006 was a very underrated year in pop music IMHO. Speaking of which, notice #27? Paris Hilton's only foray into the pop charts, and she made news yesterday by tying the knot this week. Congratulations to the happy couple. Also, it reminds me that with holiday season rapidly approaching, I'd like to thank the (not) sponsor of today's post, the letter K. This holiday season, a reminder for those who have a pesky ex, every diss begins with:















Some other things that are on my mind:


A local celebrity tragically lost her life Thursday evening. Meanwhile the Miami Dolphins scored an upset victory over the Baltimore Ravens. To many, those two things are probably unrelated, but to me it's just a reminder that the Universe works in mysterious ways. Look at the Atlanta Braves for example.

Cry me a river, you bitch-ass punk. God, I wish I could punch him in the face...

Alexa, play "Double Bubble Trouble" by M.I.A. November 15th will be wild.

Tomorrow night is "Full Gear," a PPV event by All-Elite Wrestling. I'd probably pony up the $40 to watch it on Bleacher Report, but I have other things I want to spend my money on 💗.












 Well, I think I'm done for the moment. As the late Johnny Carson would have going to commercial breaks when he was host of "The Tonight Show," more to come...

















CT


Check out this wonderful cause and join their discord!!



No comments:

Post a Comment