Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Get A T.O. Baby!

 

Hello again everyone. So I'm writing this at 4 in the morning because 1) I slept all day yesterday because I wound up staying up all night Monday night due to a false medical emergency from my eldest sister, and 2) I had the urge to do so because I'm not really stressing, but I could use a timeout because I get the sense not all is, as my late father would say, square with the world.  

Sometimes I feel the Universe seems to be pulling me in a vastly different direction in the way I am trying to manifest for myself. I think I spoke about them in my last post. There are so much stuff I want to do, but as some of you know if you've read this blog religiously or follow my Twitter, I'm very limited in what I can do. Two years ago, I took a trip to St. Louis to meet a twitter friend; that fell through, and deep down inside I think there were some shenanigans involved behind my back. But it took more time to get that approved by my "caretaker" (eldest sister) than it took for the recent infrastructure bill to get approved, even to the point where she wanted to chaperone me to St. Louis. What am I, a fourteen-year old?! Jiminy flipping Christmas. I know she still thinks of me as a little kid but gosh almighty...anyway, I'm getting off track here. 

Recently, I wrote about how sports gambling has become legal in Florida, and I did take advantage of the opportunity. So far I haven't done too bad. Up until last night I broke even for the most part, and of the second $20 I spent, I still have some money left over. But, I haven't really MADE anything yet. I guess I need to be a little more patient and savvy in that regard.

By the way, as a public service announcement, if you or someone you know has a gambling addiction, call 1-800-ADMIT-IT.

Another thing I've done to try to boost my wealth is investing in crypto. As you might have seen lately, by Twitter nickname is a play off words from the movie "Slumdog Millionaire." I was hoping over time, I would earn enough to gain financial freedom (and out from under my sisters' thumbs), but this past week there has been a massive selloff in the crypto market. My coinbase portfolio has gone from just under $20 to almost $17. I know, it's a mere $3, but it's the downward trend that has me worried. 

Maybe it's because it's my desire to make things happen because there has been many an opportunity that has passed me by, whether it be my own dong, or my sisters protecting me from God knows what, or a global pandemic that was totally botched by the prior Presidential administration (don't get me started on those four+ years) that I'm pressing, but maybe what I need is to relax and, as a famous sports announcer who's battling cancer right now would say, "GET A T.O. BABY!!!"













Seriously, get well Dickie V. We're all praying and pulling through for you.


CT


No comments:

Post a Comment