Tuesday, July 4, 2023

My Independence Day S***post Extravaganza (Cut Short Due To Illness)

Greetings and Happy 4th of July!!! Hope you're safely enjoying the festivities and fireworks. Regardless of how freaking hot it is. Down here just north of Tampa Bay, it feels like Satan's armpit. I was able to try to enjoy the outside weather for about thirty minutes earler today, but I couldn't stay out for much longer than that; it was that hot. In fact, a Facebook friend of mine from Wesley Chapel had a heat index of 113! I'm sorry, that's too much. In Orlando, it got just as hot, but it appears as if the 4th of July fireworks at Lake Eola might get delayed. 









Here in Spring Hill, my plans are for now maybe catch some of the street fireworks being set off in and around here, but my squeeze is feeling under the weather suddenly, so that may change. No, I'm not watching baseball; the Rays continue to disappoint me (they no longer have the best record in baseball, and before the month is over, I don't think they'll even lead their division). I might watch "A Capitol 4th" since Belinda Carlisle is among the featured acts, but I might just watch the Lake Eola fireworks from my computer; that is, if my computer doesn't take a dirt nap. I mean it is more than a decade old.


Anyway, have a safe and sound Fourth, and I'll be back with another post sometime later this week.


CT




No comments:

Post a Comment