Friday, July 14, 2023

Mark...We're Waiting...

 Hello, I thought I'd come on here a second time today, but this time to turn your attention to threads, more notably what has been happening with the new app in the week since its launch. While the launch here in the US was successful (dare I say, even Meta-successful?), I saw something on there had raised my concern.

Engagement has dropped off, big time. There was an infographic on there that showed how much it had dropped off, but I can't find it because you can't see what posts you liked on the Threads app...yet. Nor do we have the ability to 1) get a chronological order of thread posts and 2) we get threads from accounts that users do not follow. Now we all know that the application is still in its infancy, and there is still a positive outlook for Threads, but in the day and age of instant gratification, one has to say, Mark, we're waiting. 

Guess you know who I'm rooting for in this virtual cage fight.








photo from from ithinkdiff.com



BonyScribe

No comments:

Post a Comment