Thursday, September 2, 2021

It's September, You Know What That Means

Greetings everyone, a lot has happened since we spoke on here. The Olympics came and went, we finally got the hell out of Afghanistan, I finally told my story about that girl I liked a long time ago; sort of. I just didn't want to divulge it here. Also, I became fully vaccinated and I must admit, that 5G is something else other than general soreness around my left shoulder where I got jabbed, the vaccine really didn't bother me at all. Plus, on a sadder note, Ida blitzed through and left quite a mess from Louisiana to New England.

But since September is here, that means two things. We have to wake up Green Day at the end of the month, and football is here. The pros start up next week and (for the most part) the college game starts tonight. That said, if I get off my ass and actually start writing in earnest, I'll be posting my picks for pro games (and some college games) through this season. Please take these with a grain of salt though, because 1) they are for entertainment purposes only, and 2) I'm definitely no expert; as Howard Cosell once stated many years ago, "I never played the game."

Tonight, here's who I have:

LIU over FIU
UCF over Boise State
Coastal Carolina over Citadel
Appalachian over East Carolina
NC State over South Florida
Ohio State over Minnesota

Friday night:

North Carolina over Va. Tech
Charlotte over Duke
Wake Forest over Old Dominion
Northwestern over Michigan State

Saturday's games I'll post tomorrow. As for who's winning the CFB Playoff, welp it'll be the same ol' same ol'. Expect Alabama (SEC), Ohio State (Big10), Oklahoma (Big 12), and Clemson (ACC) to be in it at the end, with Alabama winning it all again. 

As for the other conferences, Oregon will win the PAC-12, Cincinnati will win the American, Boise will win the Mountain West, Coastal Carolina will win the Sun Belt, Marshall will win C-USA, and Buffalo will take the MAC. Notre Dame will be top Independent again after a one-off year where they were in the ACC thanks to COVID.

Also Saturday, I'll have my preview for the upcoming NFL season. Enjoy tonight!


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment