Friday, September 24, 2021

College Week 4/NFL Week 3

 

Greetings everyone, except for you Brian Laundrie. Well, it's Friday afternoon, and you know what that means:












...too bad I couldn't find a GIF with larger captions,  but anyway let's get after it, starting with the college slate:


College week 4

Last week was my first week keeping track of college games, and I didn't do too badly, going 11-4. I hope for a similar outcome this week...

Virginia over Wake Forest
Libbity Bibbity over Syracuse
Texas over Texas Tech
Notre Dame over Wisconsin
Mississippi State over LSU
Michigan over Rutgers
Arkansas over Texas A&M 
NC State over Clemson (upset special)
Louisville over Florida State
Purdue over Illinois
Duke over Kansas
Florida over Tennessee
Oklahoma over West Virginia
North Carolina over Georgia Tech
BYU over USF (by a thousand)
Oregon over Arizona

UCF has the week off to lick their wounded pride.

I hit on my upset special last week (West Virginia over Va Tech), and I'm going ACC again this week. Clemson BARELY beat Georgia Tech at home (in a game that had a lengthy weather delay), and their offense without Trevor Lawrence looks lost. 

NFL Week 3

Last night I correctly picked Carolina minus the 8 points, giving me a 1-0 start to the week. Let's see f I can keep it going:

BAL (-8) over DET

NYG (-3) over ATL

NO (+3) over NE

PIT (-3) over CIN

TEN (-5.5) over IND

BUF over WAS (+7.5)

KC (-7) over LAC

ARI over JAX (+7.5)

CLE (-7) over CHI

DEN (-10.5) over NYJ

LV (-4) over MIA

SEA (-1.5) over MIN

LAR (+1.5) over TB 😑

GB (+3) over SF

DAL (-3.5) over PHI

Wait, I hear the Weeknd is trying to find that GIF that has larger fonts:









Oh, A Bonus Pick For You

Melbourne over Western Bulldogs in the Australian Football League Grand Final. Melbourne hasn't won a premiership since JFK was President, and America had zero clue what "footy" was. Damn you ESPN for getting me hooked when I was little!
















oh, and Go USA in the Ryder Cup!  \

Enjoy your weekend everyone.


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment