Friday, April 22, 2022

It's Been Awhile (friday night drunk blog)

 Good evening from the wang of America. I may or may not be affected by my favorite alcohol beverage as I write this, which means this entry may actually be fun. Anyway, there is plenty to catch up on.

WrestleMania in Arlington, Texas was fun. The first full Mania since the pandemic began definitely lived up to the hype. Even if I missed the first night because of North Carolina-Duke playing that night in New Orleans. Kinda difficult when your favorite rivalry in all of sports takes place on the same night as Mania. The outcome of the game was optimal, but North Carolina didn't finish the job. They blew a sixteen-point lead to Kansas on Monday night and lost the natty. No biggie when you see the big picture; they won a national championship in 2017, and while I may feel bad for the players and first-year coach Hubert Davis, I know the program is in good hands.

I had been feeling in a pit because of what happened the last month and a half, but I'm starting to come back around. Had a great day going out on Wednesday that was the boost I needed. Too bad I couldn't get drunk (like I am now) that day, but trust me, it was something I desperately needed. A special shout out to Samantha who helped make Wednesday possible.

Looking back, I don't really know why I was ghosted by (name redacted). There was no intent on my part to make her feel uncomfortable, but somehow, I did. I still have feelings for her, albeit somewhat muted now that she has a boyfriend (yuck). Speaking of which, I did tell off another that wanted some slimeball instead of me over on one of my insta pages, who I wound up blocking anyway. So AMF to that woman...

I've been playing "Re-education Through Labor" by Rise Against on a continuous loop all day. If I were a wrestler, that would be my theme. I don't know what kind of pop I would get from it, but I'd like ti think it would be awesome. 

"White needles buried in the red, the engine roars but then it gives." If you listen to the lyrics, it's a great song, and one I wish a presidential candidate would adopt. First of all, fuck DeSantis and his draconian don't say gay policy. Furthermore, him going against Disney. I seriously hope this turns out to be his Waterloo and he gets voted out of Tally in November. 

T****, why????

I think I'm too drunk to continue,



Until next time


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment