Saturday, March 26, 2022

***** *******(Due To Copyright Issues, I Have To Leave The Title Blank) Part 2

 Hello again. After about a week away instead of the intended couple of days that I mentioned in my last entry, I have returned. Yay depression. Anyway, as I mentioned last week, I would write a little about what I call "Putin's Folly", the illegal "special military operation" invasion of Ukraine. Incredibly this war has gone on for a whole month, even more remarkable is that the Russians are losing. If you have been to my social media pages, you know where my heart lies in this war lies. Slava Ukraini! 

Vlad the Invader thought that his little operation would take nothing more than a week; he'd have Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky overthrown and replaced with a pro-Putin puppet, then he could complete his illegal annexation of Ukraine. Instead, he got himself in quite the quagmire against a resilient fighting force, as well as volunteers from other countries (including the US) who let's face it, has had it with Putin's shit. The result so far? Countless Russian losses in personnel, and equipment. In fact, there even are reports of Russian soldiers turning on their own leadership








Things you love to see: a dejected Vladdy P.

What will become of this conflict now? Who knows? President Biden gave a fiery speech yesterday in Poland speaking of how Putin cannot remain in power. Whether that means regime change, nobody knows exactly for certain. But the Kremlin has caught wind of his comments, so I guess we'll have to watch BBC World News for the latest. I know yesterday before Biden's speech a fuel depot in Lviv was struck by Russian rockets. Lviv is a mere 35 miles from the Polish border, so that's cutting it a little too close for comfort. God forbid what's happening doesn't wind up escalating into this:











Some loose ends to tie up. The "future girlfriend" turned out to be nothing after all. Apparently, she either didn't want, or wasn't ready for the love I wanted to give her. What a shame, too. I got her a gift too that I got for her slightly after she visited the hospital; it finally got here after about a month.:



















My only question is, if she didn't feel that comfortable, why didn't she tell me??? Oh well...NEXT...

Some sad news broke yesterday, as the drummer for the Foo Fighters died last night. Taylor Hawkins died in Colombia as Foo Fighters were preparing for a concert in Bogota, and early toxicology reports don't look good at all. Nobody knows except for maybe those in the band themselves what demons Hawkins may have been battling, but either way a devastating loss for the music community.

I should be back here within the next couple of days (barring a major depressive episode) with my thoughts on the basketball tournament going on. Until then, go Heels!




No comments:

Post a Comment