Friday, October 8, 2021

Friday Night Shenanigans

Hello again, it's Friday night and nothing's going on. I could be drinking, but I'm not really supposed to. The Red Sox won tonight, so that sucked. So, what should I write about?

Well, I can retrace how I did last week in my football picks. In a word lousy. College picks were 6-9 (NOT nice at all). In the pros, I went 10-6 straight up but a puny 7-9 ATS, so for the season, I'm 43-21 straight up but 34-30 ATS. Suffice to say I'm glad I don't gamble on games, then again I live in a state with a sorry-ass governor, so there's that.  

For this weekend in college football here's who I have

Ohio State over Maryland
Tennessee over South Carolina
Florida over Vanderbilt (seriously though, WTF was that performance last week?)
Texas over Oklahoma
Georgia Tech over Duke
Virginia over Louisville
Wisconsin over Illinois
Georgia over Auburn
UMass over UConn (in the Toilet Bowl; they're a combined 0-11)
North Carolina over Florida State
SMU over Navy
Iowa over Penn State
UCF over ECU
Kentucky over LSU
Michigan over Nebraska

As for the rest of this week in the NFL (I was successful Thursday night)

NYJ (+2.5) over ATL

NO (-2.5) over WSH

GB (-3) over CIN

MIN over DET (+10)

PIT (+1.5) over DEN

TEN (-4.5) over JAX

TB over MIA (+10)

NE (-8) over HOU

CLE (+2.5) over LAC

LV (-5.5) over CHI

AZ (-5) over SF

DAL (7) over NYG

KC (-3) over BUF

BAL (-7) over IND

Hang on while I grab a snack real quick













Alright, I'm back. Bit of clarification on the posted tweet from earlier. When I composed said tweet, I wasn't really feeling it; tonight, I am. I guess that's what chronic depression can do, at least I take Prozac to keep me on somewhat even keel.

Something from my last entry I wanted to talk about briefly:


Yes, I'm starting to get too old to have crushes, heck I'm pushing 50 for heaven's sake. That doesn't mean that I don't have interest in females, though not the ones listed though because those five are not in my ballpark, unavailable, or both. I know schoolteachers in Orange County probably breathe a sigh of relief, but realistically I'm not in a position to even see anyone, let alone date (Thanks, sis!). I mean I'm kinda aggravated enough as it is living with my siblings, my stroke four plus years ago also doesn't help matters. There's plenty of other factors that limit me that I'd rather not get into here, but if anyone has a question about it, I might address it, though likely not here.

Well, it's getting late, so I guess I'll wrap this up. Until next time.

CT


No comments:

Post a Comment