Sunday, January 29, 2023

Brief Update To The Last Post

 Good morning, everyone, with a couple of notable exceptions (I won't mention their names, some of you may know who I'm referring to). In my last entry, on the fifth paragraph, I briefly provided my thoughts on would win the NFC and AFC Championship games later this afternoon. I had mentioned that Philadelphia and Cincinnati would advance. Well, after certain events over the course of the last, oh 48 hours, I have to make a change of sorts to one of those picks. What those events that took place is nobody's business, but I will say that I'm now rooting for Cincinnati NO MATTER WHO WINS the NFC Championship. So, who am I picking in the NFC game? I'll let this GIF of Ace Ventura explain it for you:







Imagine being a New York Yankees fan back in 1986 watching that year's World Series (between the hated Boston Red Sox and the equally annoying New York Mets). It's kind of like that. If Philly does win, we're at least guaranteed a Super Bowl matchup that we haven't seen before. If the Niners win, well, as legendary hockey announcer Mike Lange would say, "(we've) seen that fish before." Hopefully though, Cincinnati wins the whole thing, and as Forrest Gump would say, "That's all I got to say about that."

Enjoy the football fest, everyone. 


More to come


CTBS

No comments:

Post a Comment