Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Elsa's Here

 Greetings once again. In case you haven't noticed (especially if you live in Florida), Tropical Storm (for now) Elsa is knocking on the doorstep of the Gulf Coast of the Sunshine State. Here where I live, we have made sure everything in secured. Sandbags have been filled across many counties across the Tampa Bay region, and this area by and large is ready. By the way, I mentioned in my last post about how Elsa could affect the Stanley Cup Final. Well, I can tell you that the Tampa Bay Lightning players have arrived back in Tampa safely, and I assume the Montreal Canadiens have as well, but as of this writing nothing official from the NHL has been said about any potential disruptions to Game 5, which is scheduled for Wednesday at Amalie Arena. Of course, by that time, Elsa will have long since left the immediate Tampa Bay region and probably affect Gainesville, but that is something everyone will undoubtedly keep an eye on.

I'm writing this right now because frankly I don't know if and when we'll lose power in Hernando County, which means that I can't post anything on here until power returns, and who knows that will last? Bottom line though, is that I hope everyone in Florida stays safe from this storm.  


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment