Friday, June 25, 2021

Wondering What To Write About

Greetings.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what exactly to write about for my next blog entry. And, as I just now found out, even getting the phrase "racking my brain" can be confusing. But, trying to pinpoint what to write about has become an adventure; let me list out what I have in mind.

Should I write about my trip to Tampa the other week, and should I expound on it's public transportation system? 

Should I write about my seemingly perpetual heartache? Nahhh...nobody wants to hear me whine about that...or do they?

Should I talk about my seemingly dysfunctional family, and who should incur more wrath, my father or my sister (which I alluded to briefly in a previous post)?

Should I write about how embarrassing officiating has been in this year's Stanley Cup Playoffs? By the way, on a personal note, GO BOLTS!!

Should I do what I wanted to do earlier in this blog and list the Top 40 songs for a particular week from between 1980 and 2020?

Should I go back and check what I've posted in the past, which is something I NEVER do, and make retractions/edits/updates, etc?

Should I write more about my early childhood in Orlando, which was well, interesting to say the least?

Should I write about what I want for my future, where I want to be, and what dreams and aspirations I have left?

Should I write on how umpire Joe West decided to make an ass out of himself (something he's been doing for over thirty years now) and as a result single-handedly made MLB nearly unwatchable?

Here's an idea, why don't I do all of the above? That works for me; stay tuned.


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment