Thursday, September 15, 2016

Brief preview of tonight's game

Real quick post today since it is Thursday and there is a game tonight; Jets at Bills. But first, here's how I did last week:

Wins:
DEN
TB
GB
SEA
OAK
MN
BAL
PHI
KC
HOU
NYG
PIT

Losses:
CIN
DET
NE
SF

So a 12-4 record. That's pretty good (and I did get lucky on a few).

Now for tonight, Jets at Bills in the first of the NFL Color Rush games. If memory serves me correct this matchup was the first EVER such game, annnd it didn't go over very well:


Fortunately, there won't be such need to worry if you're colorblind (although I understand there are now glasses that can correct colorblindness). The Jets will be wearing white in Orchard Park tonight. As for the game itself, the Bills have won five straight over the Jets, and are expected to have wide receiver Sammy Watkins play tonight.

For the Jets, keep an eye on veteran corner Darrelle Revis, who had an awful game against AJ Green and the Bengals last week. Andy Dalton threw to Green against Revis ten times, and complete all of them for 152 yards and a TD. Revis Island was invaded and plundered.

I don't expect that to be the case this week, Watkins' foot isn't 100% (he's listed as questionable), and Revis surely has an axe to grind. Otherwise, there isn't a whole lot as far as I am concerned to look at because I don't really follow either team. Be that as it may, I feel the Jets have something to prove to their former coach Rex Ryan.


My pick: Jets.



I'll have more either tomorrow or Saturday, enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment